Whose cutting onions in here? Click the link in my bio for the full story, but here’s a little previ

Whose cutting onions in here? Click the link in my bio for the full story, but here’s a little preview: Brittany tried to refuse the crown, but Nyla insisted. “I told her it belonged to her, and then she was, like, backing away,” Nyla recalled. “I was like, ‘No, come here, get it, you’re your mom’s queen.’ I wanted her to know that. And then I hugged her.”


Note: All rights belong to their respective owners #livenews, #cablenews, #usnews, #businessnews, #worldnews, #news, #eveningnews, #nightlynews, #breakingnews, #nightlynewsnbc, #nbcnewsnow, #newsnbc, #nbcnewslive, #nbcnewstoday, #newstoday, #newsstation, #stockmarket, #nbcnewslivetoday, #newsnbclive, #nbcnewslivestream, #nbcnewsspecialreport, #newswithshepardsmith, #coroner, #nbclive, #nbc, #abc, #nbcspecialreport, #report, #Iamlatest #latesttrend #latestnews #latestissue #latestart #latestpicture #latestupdate #FoxNews #CNN #SkyNews #AlJazeera #BBC #MSNBC #Euronews #GeoNews #NDTVIndia
Previous Post Next Post